Donald Trump Quotes Focus Power

1.Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn’t these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly.
2. I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful
3. Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee
4. And just so you know from the Secret Service, there aren't too many people outside protesting, OK. That I can tell you
5. I see all those red hats and white hats. It's all happening very fast. It's called: 'Make America Great Again.
6. I didn't say I love you because you're black, or I love you because you're white, or I love you because you're from Japan, or you're from China, or you're from Kenya, or you're from Scotland or Sweden. I love all the people of our country
7. I'm a person that wants to tell the truth. I'm an honest person, and what I'm saying, you know is exactly right.

baca puisi: AKU

Sumber https://profilbintangdunia.blogspot.com/

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel